10.12.2012

Laugh A Little Everyday

It's Friday...Whoo Hoo!  I hope everyone is having a great week!  

Here's my take on this week's Sunday Sketch at Studio Calico.  This one is very near and dear to me because my awesome bloggin' buddy, Jamie, is this week's contributor!  Be sure to check out her AMAZING work here.


I used some of the photos from my first photo shoot with my kids for this layout and my October kit +Add-ons from SC.  I also added in some awesome washi from Freckled Fawn!


I layered some washi tape on the back of the "LAUGH" card for some pop and I used the "curious cheveron" cut file from SC in a few spots, too.


The polka dot arrow is a cut from the Silhouette Online Store...I just layered some white card stock behind it and sewed around the edges with my machine.  

I veered from the sketch a bit with the placement of the title and the arrow, but I kept an overall "grid" design throughout the page.  It's a great sketch and very versatile!  I WILL be using it again :)


Have a great day! TFL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this!!! Adore your take on the sketch so much. Thank you for the shout out too. But you blew this out of the water for sure!!!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete