10.15.2012

My Summer Vacation

Happy Monday, friends!  I hope you had a great weekend :)  

Just a quick post today...I made this layout for the Weekly Challenge at Studio Calico...


The challenge was to use a summer photo and I still had one left from our vacation back in August that I've been wanting to scrap :)  I used my October Kit +Add-on's from SC and I tried out their new color mist droppers on this one.


I used my Cameo for the starburst cut on the left side and the "We Were Here' stamp (one of my ALL-TIME faves!)  is from www.lifelovepaper.com.


My favorite thing about this layout is the wood veneer chevron pieces.  I could used those on EVERY layout.


Well, there you have it!  I hope you have a great day and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. how cool! love this layout and the sun rays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool indeed.
    it is so you.
    and so brillant.
    love looking at this one too.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! You give me way too much credit :) xo

      Delete