4.10.2014

Gossamer Blue April Kits - Week 10

Hello everyone!  

I'm here today to share my Life Pages spread for Week 10.  I used the April Life Pages Kit from Gossamer Blue which is packed full of amazing goodies and colorful journaling and filler cards.


Week 10 was an eventful one.  My baby girl turned 5 at the beginning of the week and we moved my hubby to Maryland for his job on Saturday.  I literally drove over 1,700 miles in three days with three kids so it was quite the adventure!  But a good one :)




I created a hidden pocket using a 3x4 journaling card from the kit to place a few cake photos and some sentiments from my daughter's birthday celebration inside...



Left Side:





The best part about my week was getting to reconnect with a friend after 10 years!  It was so awesome to see her and her beautiful family after all of these years...if it wasn't for my hubby's job relocation we might never have gotten together again so that just makes me believe even more that everything happens for a reason.



Right Side:


Be sure and check out April's kits from Gossamer Blue.  They're beyond amazing, as always :)

I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment