8.08.2014

Week 26

TGIF everyone!

I'm here to share my pocket page spread for Week 26 with you today...


I used the August OHDEERME kit from Freckled Fawn for this week's spread, along with a mixture of PL kits from Studio Calico.  

This was the week that we went home for a bit during our "summer in Kansas" tour, but before we left, I took the boys to get haircuts for the first time professionally at Sports Clips in Overland Park.  Don't they look handsome?   


The August OHDEERME kit was perfect for my spread...the colors and embellishments were so fun and easy to add and seem to pair really well with any other manufacturer I use for my filler and base cards.  And how cute are those blue paper clips?!?!

Here's a look at the full spread...


I hope you have a great weekend!  Be sure and check out this month's ODM kit from Freckled Fawn...I'll have some more projects that I created using the kit up on the blog soon. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment