2.10.2015

Smiley Cakes *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday friends!

I'm sharing this layout I created using the February 2015 kits from Hip Kit Club on their blog today...


Lately, I've been a little obsessed with pink and have been using it on a lot of my projects.  


I usually add a few bright pops of aqua or turquoise with my pink embellishments, but on this layout I added a few bright green die cuts for a little twist.


The February Hip Kit is packed with lots of pink so be sure and check out all of its contents here.


The photos I used for this layout are from early last spring when we visited my hubby in Maryland.  It was the first time the kids had ever eaten at an IHOP and they were so excited to see smiley faces on their breakfast!



I hope you have a great week and thanks for joining me today!

2 comments: