4.01.2015

Project Life Weeks 9 & 10 *Hip Kit Club*

Hello everyone!

I shared my Project Life spread for Weeks 9 & 10 on the Hip Kit Club blog yesterday.


I used the March 2015 Project Life kit for this layout.  I love how well the kit coordinates with my photos and could be used for any project. 

Week 9


I love layering die cuts and stickers with wood veneer pieces.  They add a lot of detail and dimension without adding a lot of bulk.



I also like to add stickers directly onto the larger photos in my spreads. Using a photo's white space is a great embellishment opportunity!


Week 10


To keep my page cohesive, I added wood veneer pieces throughout my spread and utilized the same color scheme for both weeks. 


I really loved using the transparency on my photo of the snow.  It helped add color and visual interest to an otherwise muted photo. 


Be sure and stop by the Hip Kit Club blog for even more inspiration using the March 2015 kits.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment